Alexandra Paul Biography
Alexandra Paul was born on July 29, 1963, in New York City City, USA. She was increased in a scholastic family, with her daddy being a former state senator and her mommy a social worker. Maturing, she had a keen interest in sports and also was an established swimmer.
She participated in Stanford University, where she majored in English literary works and also graduated with honors. Throughout her college years, she remained to seek her swimming occupation as well as came to be a four-time All-American professional athlete. After graduation, she briefly functioned as an editor before choosing to pursue her passion for acting.
Paul's acting occupation began in the mid-1980s when she landed a function in the scary film "Christine". She got larger acknowledgment three years later on when she starred in the struck television series "Baywatch" as LT
. Stephanie Holden. The show confirmed to be a large success as well as catapulted Paul to popularity. She stayed on the show for five periods, from 1992 to 1997.
Throughout her occupation, Paul appeared in a variety of movies and tv series. A few of her remarkable credit scores consist of "American Flyers", "Dragnet", "Melrose Location", "Mad Men", as well as "Scarecrow and also Mrs. King".
In addition to acting, Paul has also been an energetic environmental and social lobbyist. She has been a supporter of PETA and served as their celebrity agent for over twenty years. In 2003, she took part in a serene objection versus the Iraq War as well as was apprehended along with other activists.
In her individual life, Paul has actually been married once, to Ian Murray from 2000 to 2008. The pair did not have any kind of children. She is a practicing vegetarian and also has actually been a fitness lover throughout her life.
Alexandra Paul's contributions to the show business as well as her dedication to numerous reasons have gained her acknowledgment and affection. Her work both on and also off-screen has actually made her a reputable and also prominent number in American society.
Our collection contains 26 quotes who is written / told by Alexandra, under the main topics: Car
Related authors: Lawrence Taylor (Athlete), Sasha Cohen (Athlete)
- 1983 Christine (Horror)
- 1984 Just the Way You Are (Comedy, Music, Romance)
- 1985 American Flyers (Drama)
- 1986 8 Million Ways to Die (Crime)
- 1987 Dragnet (Action, Comedy, Crime)
- 1989 Perry Mason: The Case of the All-Star Assassin (Crime, Drama, Mystery, TV Movie)
- 1990 Laker Girls (Drama, TV Movie)
- 1991 Millions (Drama)
- 1992 Prey of the Chameleon (Action, Thriller, TV Movie)
- 1993 Death Train (TV Movie, Action, Thriller)
- 1994 The Paperboy (Horror, Thriller)
- 1995 Cyber Bandits (Action, Science Fiction, Thriller)
- 1995 Night Watch (Action)
- 1995 Piranha (Horror, TV Movie)
- 1996 House of the Damned (Horror)
- 1997 Echo (Drama)
- 1999 Arthurs Quest (Action, Family)
- 2000 Green Sails (Action, Thriller, TV Movie)
- 2001 Exposure (Mystery, Thriller)
- 2001 Rough Air: Danger on Flight 534 (Drama, TV Movie)
- 2001 Above & Beyond (Drama, Romance)
- 2001 Facing the Enemy (Thriller)
- 2001 Diary of a Sex Addict (Drama)
- 2002 Redemption of the Ghost (Drama)
- 2003 Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding (Action, Drama, Adventure, TV Movie)
- 2003 Outrage (Drama, Thriller)
- 2004 Saving Emily (TV Movie, Drama)
- 2005 A Lover's Revenge (Mystery, Thriller, TV Movie)
- 2006 Love Thy Neighbor (Drama, Thriller, TV Movie)
- 2006 Landslide (Drama, Action, Adventure)
- 2006 Dangerous Isolation (Thriller)
- 2006 Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York (Action, Science Fiction)
- 2007 Demons from Her Past (TV Movie, Crime, Drama, Mystery)
- 2008 Tru Loved (Comedy, Drama, Romance)
- 2009 Christmas Crash (Drama)
- 2011 Betrayed at 17 (Drama, Thriller, TV Movie)
- 2012 Christmas Spirit (Drama, Family, TV Movie)
- 2012 16-love (Drama, Comedy, Romance, Family)
- 2014 It Came From Connemara! (Documentary)
- 2017 Born and Missing (TV Movie, Thriller)
- 2018 Say Yes
- 2021 The Estate (Comedy, Thriller)
Source / external links: