Jeremy London Biography
Early Life and Family
Jeremy London was born on November 7, 1972, in San Diego, California, USA, to moms and dads Frank London, a sheet metal worker, as well as Debbie London, a waitress. Jeremy is of mixed ancestry, including Mexican, English, German, and also Dutch. He has a twin brother, Jason London, that is likewise an actor. The siblings moved to Oklahoma with their mother following their parents' separation when they were young. They eventually transferred to Texas, where they both developed a passion in acting, typically taking part in school plays and community theater manufacturings.
The Start of His Acting Career
Jeremy London's acting job started in the very early 1990s, following the steps of his twin sibling Jason, that had actually already shown up in several tv shows and also films. Jeremy's very first major duty came in 1991 when he was cast as Nathan Bedford in the television series, "I'll Fly Away". The show obtained vital praise and also ran for 2 periods.
In 1993, Jeremy landed a duty in the series "Angel Falls", which lasted for just a brief period. Nonetheless, he obtained his luck in 1995 when he was cast as Griffin Holbrook in the preferred television series "Party of Five". The program focused on the lives of 5 siblings who should discover to look after themselves after their parents pass away in a tragic car accident. Jeremy's character became a routine on the series, gathering him popularity and acknowledgment.
While working with "Party of Five", Jeremy likewise began checking out chances in the movie industry. In 1995, he showed up in the comedy-drama movie "Mallrats", guided by Kevin Smith
. Jeremy depicted T.S. Quint, a recent university graduate that invests the day at a mall with his buddy as they both attempt to fix up with their particular sweethearts.
Throughout the late 1990s and early 2000s, Jeremy remained to show up in different movies, such as "Levitation" (1997), "White Boy" (2002), and also "Grind" (2003). While none of these motion pictures were major box-office hits, they added variety to his acting profile and allowed him to branch out right into different genres.
Television Roles and Directing
In addition to his roles in movies, London continued to function extensively in tv throughout his job. He starred in the tv movie "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (1999) as well as appeared in an episode of the popular collection "7th Heaven" (2001). In 2007, he signed up with the actors of the daytime drama "Days of Our Lives" as Dr. Jeremy Horton, a reoccuring character.
In the adhering to years, Jeremy likewise discovered directing as well as filmmaking. In 2008, he routed his initial film, "The Dividing Line", a dramatization centered around a group of friends that get entangled in an internet of tricks and exists.
Personal Life and Struggles
Jeremy London has actually experienced several ups and downs in his individual life. He married starlet Astrid Rossol in 1996, yet the marriage finished in separation in 1999. In 2003, he married actress Melissa Cunningham. They had a boy, Lyrik, in 2003. Nevertheless, Jeremy and Melissa's marriage was troubled, as well as they divorced in 2011.
Throughout the years, Jeremy has dealt with substance abuse, which has significantly influenced his individual life as well as job. In 2010, he gained massive media attention when he asserted to have been kidnapped and also compelled to make use of drugs. The case would become depicted as a hoax. Jeremy later sought help for his dependency concerns, appearing on the truth program "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and also servicing his recovery.
Recent Work and Current Life
Jeremy London has continued to act in tiny movie as well as tv functions recently. Some of his current credit ratings include "Chasing the Green" (2009), "The Devil's Dozen" (2013), and "Branded" (2017). While his profession might not be as prolific as it as soon as was, Jeremy remains committed to his craft as well as hopes for a resurgence in the market.
Today, Jeremy stays concentrated on his acting occupation and personal healing. Throughout his life, he has dealt with numerous obstacles, but his resilience as well as love for acting have brought him onward, allowing him to continue to operate in the market he enjoys.
Our collection contains 31 quotes who is written / told by Jeremy.
Related authors: Don Was (Musician), Lawrence Taylor (Athlete), Kevin Smith (Director)
- 1995 The Babysitter (Drama, Thriller)
- 1995 White Wolves II: Legend of the Wild (Adventure)
- 1995 A Season of Hope (Drama, TV Movie)
- 1997 Levitation (Drama, Fantasy)
- 1997 Bad to the Bone (Drama, Crime, TV Movie)
- 1998 The Defenders: Taking the First (Drama, TV Movie)
- 1998 Get a Job
- 1999 Journey to the center of the earth (Science Fiction, Family, Fantasy)
- 2002 Romantic Comedy 101 (Comedy, Romance)
- 2003 Descendant (Horror)
- 2005 Erection of an Epic - The Making of Mallrats (Documentary)
- 2006 Basilisk: The Serpent King (Action, Horror, TV Movie, Fantasy)
- 2007 What I Did for Love (Drama, Romance, TV Movie)
- 2008 Ba'al (Fantasy, Adventure, TV Movie, Action)
- 2009 Do You Know Me (Crime, Mystery, Thriller)
- 2010 House Under Siege (Adventure, Action, Thriller)
- 2010 Drop Dead Gorgeous (Drama, Comedy, Documentary)
- 2010 Trance (Horror)
- 2011 Alien Opponent (Action, Comedy, Science Fiction)
- 2012 Edge of Salvation
- 2013 Scavengers (Science Fiction, Action)
- 2013 Sinkhole (Action, Drama)
- 2013 The Devil's Dozen (Thriller, Horror)
- 2014 7 Faces of Jack the Ripper (Horror)
- 2017 Blood Country (Western)
- 2017 Mississippi River Sharks (Comedy, Horror, Thriller)
- 2017 Branded (Western, Drama, Mystery)
- 2018 Wasted Hours (Comedy, Drama)
- 2018 Fury of the Fist and the Golden Fleece (Action)
- 2020 The Dinner Party (Horror, Thriller)
- 2021 Seasons (Horror)
- 2021 Bottom Feeders (Comedy)
- 2022 Moon Crash (Science Fiction)
- 2023 Girl With a Gun (Action, Thriller)
- 2023 Hunt Club (Action, Thriller)