Famous quote by
"The vast majority of people who watch baseball can properly call 95% of all plays that happen on the field. My job is to teach you how to call the other 5%"
- Jim Evans
About the Author
This quote is written / told by
somewhere between November 5, 1946 and today. He/she was a famous
. The author also have
28 other quotes
Go to author profile
"The opportunity to create a small world between two pieces of cardboard, where time exists yet stands still, where people talk and I tell them what to say, is exciting and rewarding"
Chris Van Allsburg, Author
"The leader must aim high, see big, judge widely, thus setting himself apart form the ordinary people who debate in narrow confines"
Charles de Gaulle, Leader
"We have our own history, our own language, our own culture. But our destiny is also tied up with the destinies of other people - history has made us all South Africans"
Mangosuthu Buthelezi, Leader
"Creating the kind of connections between people that lead to collective civic action, political expression, community dialogue, shared cultural experiences"
Giovanni Morassutti, Actor
"People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest"
George Matthew Adams, Philosopher
"By associating with wise people you will become wise yourself"
"The Oscar changed everything. Better salary, working with better people, better projects, more exposure, less privacy"
Kathy Bates, Actress
"If the present Congress errs in too much talking, how can it be otherwise in a body to which the people send one hundred and fifty lawyers, whose trade it is to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour?"
Thomas Jefferson, President
"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do"
Olin Miller, Writer
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
Mother Teresa, Leader
All rights reserved