Carmen Electra Biography
Carmen Electra, birthed Tara Leigh Patrick on April 20, 1972, is an American actress, model, vocalist, and tv individuality. She was born in Sharonville, Ohio, USA, and is the daughter of Patricia Rose and Harry Patrick. Carmen has one older sibling, Debbie, as well as one older bro, Rod.
Carmen grew up in a village in Ohio as well as at first desired be a singer. She participated in the School for Creative and Performing Arts as well as later moved to California in 1991 to seek a profession in the show business.
Surge to Fame
Carmen Electra's profession began when she transferred to Los Angeles in 1991 and also fulfilled Prince, that signed her to his tag, Paisley Park Records. She launched her self-titled cd in 1993, including singles such as "Go-Go Dancer" and "Everybody Get on Up". In spite of the assistance from Prince, the cd was not a commercial success.
In 1995, Carmen joined the actors of the prominent series "Baywatch" playing the duty of Lani McKenzie. This role brought her worldwide acknowledgment as well as launched her acting occupation. During her time on the show, she additionally started making appearances in various other tv programs and motion pictures.
In 1996, Carmen Electra began her modeling profession when she appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine. This catapulted her right into the world of modeling, and she went on to show up in numerous Playboy publications and video clips. Her modeling profession likewise led her to end up being the face of numerous brand names, including Maxim as well as FHM.
Tv as well as Film Career
After her success on "Baywatch", Carmen Electra's acting occupation removed. She made several visitor appearances on popular television shows such as "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman", "Just Shoot Me!", and "The Drew Carey
In 1997, Carmen Electra starred in the apology movie "Good Burger" and also later on took place to show up in more Scary Movie franchise films. A few of her various other film debts consist of "Starsky & Hutch", "Cheaper by the Dozen 2", as well as "Date Movie".
Throughout her career, Carmen Electra has additionally appeared as a visitor court on numerous fact tv programs such as "So You Think You Can Dance", "RuPaul's Drag Race", and "Britain's Got Talent".
Carmen Electra's tv job also includes organizing MTV's dating program, "Singled Out", and the truth program, "Carmen as well as Dave: An MTV Love Story", which followed her partnership with artist Dave Navarro
Carmen Electra's personal life has been a subject of passion for lots of media outlets. She has actually been married twice; her first marriage was to basketball player Dennis Rodman
, with whom she was wed for less than a year.
Her second marital relationship was to artist Dave Navarro
in 2003. The pair starred in the fact program "Carmen and Dave: An MTV Love Story" before divorcing in 2007.
Carmen Electra has actually additionally been romantically connected to a number of stars, consisting of musician Prince, star Colin Farrell
, and rocker Tommy Lee
Throughout her job, Carmen Electra has been associated with various charitable tasks. She has actually been related to organizations such as PETA, AIDS charities, and companies supporting those affected by natural disasters.
Legacy and Influence
Carmen Electra has continued to be a noticeable number in the show business over the previous two decades. With several movie as well as tv debts to her name, along with a successful modeling occupation, she has confirmed to be a flexible and also industrious individual.
Carmen Electra's impact on pop culture can be seen through her renowned functions in "Baywatch" and the "Scary Movie" franchise business, along with her contributions to reality television as well as modeling. She continues to be an inspiration for young artists aiming to go far on their own in the industry while staying true to their special talents and varied interests.
Our collection contains 14 quotes who is written / told by Carmen, under the main topic Travel
Related authors: Jeremy Jackson (Actor), Colin Farrell (Actor), Dennis Rodman (Athlete), Drew Carey (Actor), Dave Navarro (Musician), Tommy Lee (Musician), Lawrence Taylor (Athlete)
- 1996 Love in Hollywood (Documentary)
- 1998 The Chosen One: Legend of the Raven (Action, Thriller)
- 1999 The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human (Comedy, Romance, Science Fiction)
- 2001 Perfume (Comedy, Drama)
- 2002 Cleavage (TV Movie)
- 2002 Whacked! (Action, Comedy)
- 2003 Rent Control (Romance, Comedy, TV Movie)
- 2003 Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding (Action, Drama, Adventure, TV Movie)
- 2003 My Boss's Daughter (Comedy, Romance)
- 2004 Lit: All Access (Documentary, Music)
- 2004 Max Havoc: Curse Of The Dragon (Action)
- 2004 Starsky & Hutch (Comedy, Crime)
- 2004 Monster Island (Horror, Comedy, Adventure, TV Movie)
- 2005 Merry F#%$in' Christmas (Drama, Comedy)
- 2005 Dirty Love (Comedy, Romance)
- 2005 Getting Played (Comedy, Romance)
- 2006 Hot Tamale (Action, Comedy, Crime, Thriller)
- 2006 Scary Movie 4 (Comedy)
- 2006 Date Movie (Comedy, Romance)
- 2007 Epic Movie (Comedy, Action, Adventure)
- 2007 I Want Candy (Drama, Comedy)
- 2008 Naked Movie (Comedy)
- 2008 Disaster Movie (Comedy, Science Fiction)
- 2008 Meet the Spartans (Comedy)
- 2009 Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay! (Comedy)
- 2010 Barry Munday (Comedy, Drama, Romance)
- 2010 Back Nine (Comedy, TV Movie)
- 2011 Mardi Gras: Spring Break (Comedy)
- 2012 2-Headed Shark Attack (Horror, Action, Thriller, Science Fiction)
- 2014 Lap Dance (Drama)
- 2014 Dragula (Drama)
- 2015 The Book of Fire (Action, Horror)
- 2022 Finding Sandler (Documentary, Comedy)