Jordana Brewster Biography
Jordana Brewster is a talented actress born upon April 26, 1980, in Panama City, Panama, yet her origins are a mix of American, British, as well as Brazilian. Brewster is the daughter of Alden Brewster, an investment lender from the United States and Maria João Leal de Sousa, a former swimsuit model from Brazil. Jordana has a younger sister called Isabella. Her paternal grandpa, Kingman Brewster Jr., was an educator, mediator, and also former president of Yale University. Due to her modern upbringing, Brewster is fluent in English, Portuguese, and also Spanish.
Elevated in London for the majority of her early youth, Brewster later moved to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where she invested 6 years of her life. Consequently, Brewster's early education included going to both the distinguished Convent of the Sacred Heart in New York City as well as the American School in Rio de Janeiro. As a teen, she relocated to New York City and finished from the Professional Children's School. For higher education, Brewster attended Yale University, majoring in English, and also finishing in 2003.
Jordana's acting occupation began when she landed a component in a children's television daytime soap called "All My Children." At the tender age of 15, she made her prime-time tv debut on an episode of the crime drama dramatization, "Due South." Nevertheless, she climbed to fame with her breakthrough duty as Mia Toretto in the 2001 globally smash hit franchise film, "The Fast and also the Furious." The film was widely successful, leading her to reprise her function in a number of follows up, including "Fast Five," "Fast & Furious 6," "Furious 7," and also the upcoming nine installation.
Between the Fast and also the Furious movies, Brewster starred in tv collection, such as "Secrets and also Lies," "Lethal Weapon," and "Dallas," and also played leading roles in films like "Annapolis" as well as "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning." Throughout her career, she has worked with Hollywood heavyweights like Vin Diesel
, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, as well as the late Paul Walker
In her individual life, Brewster wed manufacturer Andrew Form in 2007, with whom she has 2 youngsters. The couple fulfilled while dealing with "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning." They announced their splitting up in 2020 after 13 years of marriage.
Jordana Brewster has most certainly made a name for herself in Hollywood with her remarkable acting skill, indisputable beauty, and also an one-of-a-kind modern history. To now, she remains to astound target markets worldwide with her engaging efficiencies, while broadening her profession possibilities by exploring different roles in movie and television.
Our collection contains 7 quotes who is written / told by Jordana.
Related authors: Vin Diesel (Actor), Paul Walker (Actor)
- 1998 The Faculty (Horror, Science Fiction, Mystery)
- 2001 The Fast and the Furious (Action, Crime, Thriller)
- 2001 The Invisible Circus (Drama)
- 2004 D.E.B.S. (Action, Comedy, Romance)
- 2006 Annapolis (Drama, Action)
- 2006 The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (Horror, Thriller)
- 2006 Nearing Grace (Drama, Romance)
- 2006 Friendly Fire (Drama, Music)
- 2011 Fast Five (Action, Thriller, Crime)
- 2013 Fast & Furious 6 (Action, Thriller, Crime)
- 2014 American Heist (Action)
- 2015 Home Sweet Hell (Mystery, Thriller, Comedy, Drama)
- 2015 Furious 7 (Action, Thriller, Crime)
- 2019 Random Acts of Violence (Horror, Thriller, Drama)
- 2021 F9 (Action, Adventure, Crime, Thriller)
- 2023 Fast X (Action, Crime, Thriller)
- 2023 On Our Way (Drama)
- 2023 Simulant (Science Fiction, Thriller)
- 2023 The Integrity of Joseph Chambers (Drama, Thriller)
- 2023 Who Invited Charlie? (Comedy)