Jessica Biel Biography
|Born as||Jessica Claire Biel|
|Born||March 2, 1982|
Ely, Minnesota, USA
Jessica Claire Biel, a renowned American actress and design, was born on March 3, 1982 in Ely, Minnesota, United States. Elevated in Boulder, Colorado, Biel originates from a family deeply rooted worldwide of show business. Her father, Jonathan Biel, functioned as an expert consultant for GE, while her mom, Kimberly Biel, is a housewife and also spiritual therapist. Jessica has a younger sibling called Justin Biel, who is an entrepreneur and movie manufacturer.
Growing up, Jessica displayed her innate acting expertise and also passion for the arts. She initially learnt music, dance, as well as acrobatics prior to transforming her attention to acting. Throughout her teen years, Biel took part in various college productions and regional cinema plays, with her very first big break coming simply months after she moved to Los Angeles at the age of 14. In 1996, Biel was cast ahead duty of Mary Camden for the hit household drama television series, "7th Heaven." Playing the eldest little girl of a priest, Jessica amassed essential recognition for her performance in the show, which competed over a years as well as became the longest-running television series for the WB and the CW networks.
As a versatile entertainer, Biel broadened her career by handling movie functions during the late 1990s and right into the brand-new millennium. A few of her early film ventures consist of "I'll Be Home for Christmas" (1998) as well as "Summer Catch" (2001). Nevertheless, it was her roles in "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (2003) as well as "The Rules of Attraction" (2002) that developed her as a promising actress in Hollywood. Throughout the 2000s, Jessica continued to develop her arsenal with performances in movies such as "Blade: Trinity" (2004), "The Illusionist" (2006), "Next" (2007), "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" (2007), and "Easy Virtue" (2008).
Away from the big screen, Biel also made headlines for her burgeoning modeling career. She has beautified the covers of many international magazine publications, including Vogue, Glamour, Marie Claire, and also GQ, making her a popular number in the globe of fashion.
As a benefactor, Jessica is actively involved in charity job, sustaining organizations such as Make the Difference Network, a non-profit co-founded by her papa, as well as many other worldwide charities. One of her most notable charity projects was her top of Mount Kilimanjaro in 2010, which aimed to elevate understanding and financing for the worldwide water crisis.
On the personal front, Jessica's lovemaking has been a topic of passion for her followers worldwide. She started dating the celebrated pop star and also star, Justin Timberlake
in 2007, as well as the duo obtained participated in 2011. Biel and Timberlake tied the knot in a lush event kept in Fasano, Italy on October 19, 2012. The couple shares two children, Silas Randall Timberlake and Phineas Timberlake.
Throughout her remarkable profession, Jessica Biel has verified to be an amazing force in both the home entertainment and fashion business. With her outstanding acting ability as well as praiseworthy charity job, Biel continues to leave an enduring mark on the world phase, solidifying her place as one of Hollywood's brightest celebrities.
Our collection contains 11 quotes who is written / told by Jessica.
Related authors: Beverley Mitchell (Actress), Barry Watson (Actor), Justin Timberlake (Musician), Sean William Scott (Actor), Lawrence Taylor (Athlete)
- 1997 Ulee's Gold (Drama)
- 1998 I'll Be Home for Christmas (Comedy, Family)
- 2002 The Rules of Attraction (Drama, Romance, Comedy)
- 2004 Blade: Trinity (Action, Horror, Fantasy)
- 2004 Cellular (Action, Thriller)
- 2005 London (Drama, Action, Romance)
- 2005 Elizabethtown (Comedy, Drama, Romance)
- 2006 The Illusionist (Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Romance)
- 2007 I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry (Comedy, Romance)
- 2007 Next (Action, Science Fiction, Thriller)
- 2008 Hole in the Paper Sky (Drama)
- 2009 Planet 51 (Animation, Family, Comedy, Science Fiction, Adventure)
- 2010 The A-Team (Thriller, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Crime)
- 2012 Total Recall (Action, Science Fiction, Thriller)
- 2012 The Tall Man (Horror, Mystery, Thriller)
- 2012 Playing for Keeps (Comedy, Romance)
- 2014 The Truth About Emanuel (Drama, Thriller)
- 2015 Accidental Love (Romance, Comedy)
- 2015 Bleeding Heart (Thriller, Drama)
- 2016 Crazy About Tiffany's (Documentary)
- 2016 Spark: A Space Tail (Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family, Science Fiction)
Source / external links: